Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FOUR years old!

In the midst of our move and Easter, we had to celebrate sweet Juliabug's birthday. So after our egg hunt this morning we went on a long walk to the lake in our neighboorhood. There we threw rocks and looked at bugs- some of Julia's favorite things.
Then we went out to eat at Joe's crabshack. I wish I had pictures- they did the YMCA on the dancefloor with the kids and then dressed Julia up in princess wings and gave her a wand and marched her around the restaurant. She LOVED it! Then we came home for cupcakes. There were boxes everywhere and pictures leaned up against the walls and I just found one votive candle- but we DID have a little birthday celebration.
A new princess game for her Leapster!
And a new princess bicycle! It has a bell and basket too!
And a water table. (I know these are for babies, don't tell Julia- she was thrilled!)
Yummy cupcakes!
Then we spent the afternoon playing at the water table...
Happy Birthday Juliabug!
See Easter below....

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

She really is getting so big and becoming such a little girl. She is adorable! Happy Birthday Julia!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Awww! I saw the title and thought, "4, surely Julia's not 4- and I think Marc is 5", but now that I think about it, that makes Marc-y 6?? What is this world coming to?
What a precious angel on her birthday!! She is adorable!!

Kris and Stacey said...

Love all the pictures Donna. I cannot believe Julia is already four. What happened to our babies? Are you getting settled? I am waiting to plan a zoo trip. Does Wednesday work for you? I would love to see Tally and Wednesday works for her. Let me know. Hope you guys are doing well.

Christy Jordan said...

Happy belated birthday Julia! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! Congrats on the new house : )

Anonymous said...

ummmm. first. I totally took off april 9 because the notion was thrown out there that marky and julia's birthday party would probably be then. second. it's like I don't exist. hmph. you move, you forget me. wailing. wailing I am.

btw. julia bug looks absolutely adorable. I, too, can't believe she's 4. though I am sure I will be saying that even when she's 30. love her. just love her.

Donna said...

First- you were working on the day of her actual birthday and we haven't had the "party" yet. And we have most certainly not forgotten you- you've hung out over here last Wednesday and we went to dinner last Friday and then you worked for four days straight.