What a busy few weeks we've had! The move has been awesome, but we needed a lot of new stuff for the new house and I think I go to the store at least twice a day every day. I think they will soon know my name at Lowe's. Anyway, we had a wonderful Easter.

Our Easter morning started probably a lot like yours....

Lots of joy for coloring books and candy....

Even a lift-the-flap book for little man...

Then we went outside for an egg hunt. This is where little guy took a nap so he missed the hunt.

Yes,
Marky carried an orange rifle with him the whole time. Not much I could do about that.

This is our new side yard- see what I mean about the woods and country-feel?

We had to keep little bit's focus. She kept finding an egg and wanting to open it and sit down and eat. She didn't understand the concept of getting as many eggs as you can.

While little guy may have missed the egg hunt, he certainly didn't miss
digging into his Easter basket and getting all the grass out....

Mommy, is it okay if I empty my basket?
Wook at my sweet face.
CHOCOWATE BUNNY-
YAY!

I could eat this little bunny up myself...

Happy Easter Tuck Tuck!

And Happy Easter to big, strong
Markyboy....

An extra special part of the day was realizing our sweet
Juliabug is now FOUR years old!

How can this be?

She is such a delight...

And now she's turning into a beautiful little girl- she's not my chubby little toddler anymore.

Now onto the second half of the day- BIRTHDAY time! And no, I didn't get any pictures of them in their Easter church clothes. Those pics were a casualty of an unusually busy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment