Monday, September 6, 2010

My new cardio plan....

Looky what we got tonight!!!! We finally caved in and got the padded, jumping cage for our children. :) It's just too much fun- and I can't say no forever to those big brown eyes. :)










Daddy put it together after the little ones were in bed. I helped primarily by standing and reciting every high school cheer I could remember and singing. Marky got to stay up and help and can now do "rock, rock, steady, eady, your team ain't even ready."














Marky helped by continuing to get on top of the trampoline before it was finished and playing with the screws.












A fun surprise- Aunt Shana came by on a whim. Her back has been hurting and she wanted to come get on Marc's inversion table to strech it out.

That's pretty funny considering what she and her sore back did the rest of the night...




I don't want to brag- but Shana and I OWNED this.










I mean, it really is for the kids, right? It's not about me and the fact I love these things.




I cannot wait until tomorrow when Julia and Tucker wake up and see the new "jumpoweene" as Julia calls it. I'm pretty sure we are going to see some of these guys on there- that's pretty much all the kids wear now. It's okay that Julia plays in boy costumes- Marky had to watch Madeline after breakfast. It's give and take with those two. :) Come over and jump with us when you can!
















6 comments:

Amy said...

so fun!!! I see you let your inner rebel come out and put it on the concrete slab:) Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

O.....M......G. haha. that was so much fun last night...I almost texted when I got home around 11:45pm to tell you my back was hurting again...but WELL worth it. who needs a back anyway??? :)

Eve said...

I LOVE a trampoline! Andrea's kids have one and Charlie loves that I will jump with him. It really is a workout, though!

--Shelley said...

that looks really fun. yall were hilarious in those pictures. mark is a good sport putting up with your cheers. chip loves when i stand by while he is doing projects. he complains that i supervise a "little too close". so he backed into me one time about 7 years ago when he was painting...let it go! glad it was a fun family affair

Lindsey said...

hilarious! i'm not sure we need to get one because i'm positive i would hurt myself?! glad you and shana had fun:).

Melanie said...

HAHAHA!! love this post! the cheering is hilarious! jack's favorite is "two bits" (but the toe- touch isn't what it used to be!)