
Well, the swine flu has left the building! It lingered longer than I thought it would- even yesterday- 6 days later- we were still pretty sick. But today was like a miracle- I woke up feeling SO MUCH better. I've washed all the sheets and clothes-started homeschooling again (after several weeks of hiatus) and Lysoled this joint inside and out. :) Props have to be given to my dear, saintly husband who took off several days of work to play nursemaid and put up with every random (and ever-changing) request I made.
Mama's back and kicking. Bring it on.
Okay....now I've made myself laugh all day by doing my Whitney Houston impersonation based on this hysterical skit from SNL...you have to watch... "I am in top physical form...Mama's back ya'll- Shoop!"




2 comments:
Wish I had been a fly on your wall. I'm so glad you are better, and your babies are better. Swine is a heifer of a flu!
I'm still snickering at the Whitney skit...I never saw that! But, I'll from here on out (I'm back...I'm every woman), I'll be quoting it (shoop).
Bobby?
PS: The picture header is when I was cheering for....wait, I never cheered. Must be photoshopped.
i just love reading your mom's comments. my guess is she is laughing as she types. so cute. glad yall are back in tip top form!!!
Post a Comment