What God has joined together let no one put asunder
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Sissy's twin....
Did I mention that Sissy got a "My American Girl" doll for Christmas from Aunt Amber and Uncle Dennis? She loves "her" and this is what they wore to mass today for the feast day. :) Sparkly tights and sweater... ooooh, la, la! Thanks Aunt Amber!
4 comments:
BB
said...
Which one is the real doll? Aunt Amber and Uncle Dennis made a brilliant selection. I would have loved to have dressed just like one of my doll babies...I know you would have too! How fun for Sissy Bug.
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
4 comments:
Which one is the real doll?
Aunt Amber and Uncle Dennis made a brilliant selection. I would have loved to have dressed just like one of my doll babies...I know you would have too! How fun for Sissy Bug.
did that doll come with a tiny matching outfit? amazing. both beautiful. :)
was that a Holy Day of Obligation? How did I miss that?
And Julia by the way...a living doll!
Post a Comment