Wednesday, January 5, 2011

He's TWO!!!

Two years ago- bringing home my newest love
Our newest "big brother"- such a big boy!

Well, what can I say- my angel baby who has had my heart since the moment he was born has turned TWO! Everyone knows I've been almost ridiculous in how much I adore this baby, but it's not my fault- he's just too adorable. He is the sweetest, best-tempered, happy little guy and you can't help but smile when you are around him.
Tucker, at two, you are quite amazing. You can say anything now and talk all day long. You love to give spontaneous hugs and walk up and say "hug Mama" and grab me by the legs several times a day. You also "hug Bubba" and "hug Sissy" all day and grab them too. They love it because they both love you. You are just so lovable! You are so sweet and almost never ever cry or get cross. You love to be read to and you love to sing songs. I often find you at the piano by yourself banging on it and singing the ABC song or twinkle, twinkle little stars. If you are sad all I have to do is start singing "head, shoulders, knees and toes" or "if you are happy and you know it" and you stop crying and start acting out the song. You are a little genius- which is a tiny, bit of a shock since you didn't walk or talk at all until 16 months old. You didn't talk and then within two months you know all your upper and lower case letters, all your numbers, all the shapes, all the colors- it's like you turned from off to on overnight.
You still have a paci ("sassy") and even drink a "baba" at bed time. You still sleep in a sleep sack which you love and ask for ("kuck kuck's seep sack pease"), and you love your brown bear with the blue bow tie that you hold by the tail. Yes, you called yourself "kuck kuck" most of this year, but this past month you've added the T and now it's "tuck tuck". It's been tough to get you to eat solid food- you LOVE baby food and yogurt and love to be fed ONLY if you have your own spoon in addition to mommy's-- you do not feed yourself very well. :) You do eat any type of fruit- you are just like your siblings in that way.
You are very, very good at entertaining yourself and you don't require toys at all to do that. You are usually within a few feet of me "inspecting" the things in the room, but not necessarily destroying the room. If you pull things off the shelf you usually put them right back. You love to have your hair brushed and ask me to brush it, which is funny considering you have very little hair. :) And if I ask you to dance you dance like the dickens. And you even say, "dancin' machine" as you get down. At night when I rock you- you snuggle in close and say "mama love tuck tuck" or "cozy wozy woo". And when I put you in your bed you look up and say "I looooove you!" with a big dimply smile. Tell me what woman would not adore this? It's too sweet and too cute! Thank you for being such a content, sweet, happy baby. You are a joy and we all adore you. God bless you, angel and happy birthday. Love, Mommy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetest little blessing, angel boy.

BB said...

Hey, I'm not "Anonymous", unless "Anonymous"is a breed of hippopotamus. I remember reading poems in high school that listed "Anon" as the author. I always was wondering why we didn't study "Anon" since he was evidently a prolific writer.
Anywho, that was BB saying Tucker is the sweetest little angel boy. I love you all taller than the sky!

The McNeills said...

So sweet, Donna! I think I love this little baby boy and I've only seen him in pictures! Happy that you're getting to celebrate 2 years with this sweet boy. What a blessed little guy to have a Mama to adore him so!

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure he stole my heart all over again today when he hugged me and said "hug aunt shana'....LOVE him. oh my goodness, he's so sweet!

Christy said...

Love that Tucker bear!
Have to add that the pic of you in the wheelchair looks JUST LIKE JULIA BUG!

Anonymous said...

Searching for a tissue; sweet! Gran