Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pre-dinner gametime

Tonight, as I stirred the scalloped potatos on the stove, a boy in a helmet ran in- dropped this note- and ran off.
Apparently there was an "NFL game- Florida Sat vs. D. Cowboys rite now!" I hear whispers in the den (We can't start until we have an audience)(No, Mommy is the audience)(That means the person watching us)(Will you just wait one minute!) Enter the "audience" and then game on!
Go Seminoles-
I'm telling you- I love being home with these children.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Yep, we are sooo blessed! Moments like these are treasured more than a pot of gold!

BB said...

Isn't being their audience simply the best? I know you are sad to not be dressed in a suit, sitting in a courtroom, and arguing;)
As the saying goes, "a happy childhood lasts forever".

El Comodoro said...

Pretty sure I know how that game ended.

FSU's redshirts could whip the dog out of my Cowboys right now.