One last chance to wear my grandmother's fur stole....It's been a fun ride these past eight years, and I think the Governor has done an amazing job. I will definitely miss getting to go to the parties, but I'm so excited about the future of our state after this past election- for the first time since Reconstruction we have a Republican State House and Senate. There's only so much a Governor can do when he is being fought by the Legislature- things are definitely going to change now and hopefully for the better. :)










2 comments:
1. Your hair looks awesome.
2. Love your mink wrap.
3. What happened to your mink wrap in the picture with Minda?
4. I'm still mad at you for me not getting to go this year. the FINAL year. hmph.
5. Even so, you look beautiful in your dress!
How great it was to have BB there to babysit ;) And how super-great it was for BB to get to babysit three angels!
The snow was such a bonus for my visit. Really, ya'll went to too much trouble pulling that one off! White Christmas in Alabama, white Championship game for Auburn. Are donkey's flying?
Post a Comment