Then our friend read us a story from this WONDERFUL book Love Is based on I Corinthians that explained what love is- it is a choice we make. We talked about how we chose to love people and ways we can show love.Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentine's Day
Today we had a little Valentine's Day Co-op with a few of our homeschooling friends. It was beautiful weather so it was extra wonderful. We started the morning reading a book about Saint Valentine and his life and about how the Romans wanted him to worship many gods and he would only worship the One, True God. We did some coloring sheets and made cards for our Daddies.
Then our friend read us a story from this WONDERFUL book Love Is based on I Corinthians that explained what love is- it is a choice we make. We talked about how we chose to love people and ways we can show love.
Then our friend read us a story from this WONDERFUL book Love Is based on I Corinthians that explained what love is- it is a choice we make. We talked about how we chose to love people and ways we can show love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Just wonderful! I miss you all up here in chilly Philly.
What a charming little bunch. Looks and sounds like it was a great time! Blessings to all!
looks like a fun day! we are SO thankful for warmer, sunnier weather here! i'd like to hear more about your new car. another mini?
Yes, of course, I'm a mini-van mama now. It's a Chrysler Town and Country and I call it my spaceship. :)
that is such a great idea. you always make the holidays fun.
Post a Comment