Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Little Bit"

We have said before that no matter how many children we have Julia will always be our baby. It's just that she's so sweet and snugly and loves to be babied. She's very sensitive and loves to have any one on one time she can get. I call her "Little Bit", "Sugar Bear" and "Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch". I accidentally called Tucker "Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch" the other day and she got very upset. She said, "No, Mommy, I'm your Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch- Tucker is your Love Bug." And so it is- I love, love, love this little girl- she is MY Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch and I hope she always stays cuddly and lovey. She is such a special little girl.

These pictures were taken at Homeschool P.E.- it was a Valentine's party and she was so happy to wear her heart dress. :) The glass is 1/2 full with this little optimistic angelgirl.

1 comment:

BB said...

She was born with a sweet heart, has it still. She's our snuggle-bug and cuddle-licious.
If it's raining, she's so happy to play inside and listen to stories. If it's sunny, she's so happy to play outside and squish bugs.
"I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:11-13).