This weekend was a lot of fun. I was able to get together with my "Bible study" group (that's in quotes b/c we don't have Bible study anymore, but still like to keep in touch) and had a little baby shower for one of the girls. Four of us are pregnant right now. Big families are in. :) I remembered during the night that I am an extrovert and get "charged" by being around people and need to make sure I get time with friends more often. And by time with friends- I mean fun, social hanging out time- time without an agenda (as opposed to book clubs, Bible studies and the like).For Valentine's Day I got a....NEW CAR!!! Actually Marc's poor car (aka "the man van") bit the dust. It would have cost thousands to save it just to keep it putting along another year so we decided it was time to bite the bullet and get something new. We've gotten into a wonderful pattern of getting me the new cars and giving Marc my old one. What a servant- how many men would drive their wife's old minivan to their corporate law firm? He's definitely a keeper.
Well, I'm off to get the sugar cookies out of the oven and clean the kitchen for a Valentine's Day Co-op tomorrow. Hope all is well with you and yours!




No comments:
Post a Comment