
Tonight we put the rail up on Marky's bottom bunk and in went the baby for a test run- both boys were beside themselves!

Checking that the rail is sturdy...

So exciting!

Yep, I think this will work-

Tucker tried getting out only a couple times before understanding the rule about staying in bed. Marky fell asleep within minutes and Tucker talked and sang to himself for about 45 minutes and then finally fell fast asleep.


Goodnight sweet angel- you will never know how much your mommy loves you.




4 comments:
I'm about to cry, and I'm not even kidding. Why do they have to grow so fast! I now know why people have 17 children...so they can always have sweet wittle babies in their arms!
I feel the same way, Holly!
If parents got the choice of deciding an age for their little ones to stay forever...I'm afraid many would never get the chance to grow up and leave home!
One of the many things I cried about the week after Elliot was born, was that Levi was no longer the baby. He was the baby for the longest of his siblings and he is a sweetie pie like Tucker...but overall, he has adjusted well to being a big brother and transfers some of his sweet lovin' to Elliot. Awaiting news on Charles...not sure exactly when he's due (not that it really mattered for my when my kids came!)
and the par-tay begins!! whoo hoo!! (obviously I'm not a parent..) ha.
Post a Comment