How precious!! He does look just like Julia. It's amazing how much you can see with these Ultrasounds. Wishing you a great week and wonderful delivery.
Since we had home births and normal pregnancies, we never had an ultrasound. But I have to say, I'm completely impressed!!! How amazing to have that peek into his little life. CHEEKS--gotta love 'em!
So excited to walk this journey of four kiddos at the same time as you are. I learn so much from your blog and your example. May God bless you richly!
Precious! Can't wait! Picked him up a little happy the other day! :) And looks like you're creating "twins" the same way my mama did! :) Looks a lot like Julia!
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
14 comments:
how sweet! can't believe it is already time for him to be here!!
OH MY GOSH!! He DOES look exactly like Julia bug!! LOVE him already!!! one week. count down.
I got on here to say - Is it me or does he look like Julia - but I see you already are thinking that. Praying for you and this next week.
ok, ditto on the julia thing! is he where he is supposed to be?
Just beautiful! So sweet and snuggly!
So sweet! He looks just like Julia and Tucker!! So fun how you can see that already. Counting down the days with you!
That is so precious. I know y'all are so exciited! Praying all goes well for you and baby Charlie. Have a great day - Robin
Oh Donna, How EXCITING!!!
I concur with the others. I definitely saw Julia's sweet face as soon as I looked at him. How precious!!
We are all praying for you.
Love, Lori
How precious!! He does look just like Julia. It's amazing how much you can see with these Ultrasounds. Wishing you a great week and wonderful delivery.
Looks just like Julia! and you Donna! I am teary-eyed!!
Since we had home births and normal pregnancies, we never had an ultrasound. But I have to say, I'm completely impressed!!! How amazing to have that peek into his little life. CHEEKS--gotta love 'em!
So excited to walk this journey of four kiddos at the same time as you are. I learn so much from your blog and your example. May God bless you richly!
Haha, I was going to say he looks like Julia, but I'm obviously not the first to notice that!
Precious! Can't wait! Picked him up a little happy the other day! :) And looks like you're creating "twins" the same way my mama did! :) Looks a lot like Julia!
That so looks like your sweet babies with those precious cheeks. Praying for you as your due date draws near.
Post a Comment