
Juliabug was an angel (I'm so sad these all ended up blurry)-


Tucker wasn't going to be in it, but at the last minute I remembered I had a sheep costume that Julia wore one Halloween. We decided Tucker should go out with the shepherds in his sheep costume!

My sweet, smiley sheep ("I have fun with dose Shepherds Mommy. I a good sheep")(So glad a friend took one with her great camera and forwarded it on!)


Dancing sheep- having fun- giving the crowd what they want-





It was sweet. I have a great video of it all- hopefully that won't be blurry! Tonight we got our Christmas tree- it's our last chance before the December traveling and guests begin. Marc, Julia and Marky got a tall, expensive tree- but it is really pretty and probably the prettiest one we ever had. They were so excited and both Marky and Julia vacuumed after we got it up-

Tucker said, "good work Sissy- it's all clean". Then he said "This is the fattest, most beautiful tree!"

Oh how much fun this time of year is! Thank you, Lord, for these happy memories!




2 comments:
Even blurry, they are wonderful pictures. Julia is so beautiful. Precious children, all of them.
Love the pictures of the play, and the James Brown happy sheep.
I was extra touched by Marky and Julia cleaning up the mess the tree made. What sweethearts. I hope you keep these pictures for them to see when they get grown. "My big brother and I always helped with the tree....."
Post a Comment