
Rain, rain go away, Little Charlie wants to play-

But about 10 minutes later the clouds parted and God gave us the most beautiful day to enjoy the Gulf of Mexico! Here's Charlie touching the ocean for the first time-

He loves it!!!

Right when she got out of this part of the water two stingrays swam by! Yikes!

Tucker loved it- I think this was his first trip to the beach ever-

All Marky wanted to do was build, build, build..

We found hermit crabs and watched them crawl...
Zaza and Grandpa looking for treasures-

All that beach combing wore baby boy out- he fell asleep on the way to the car-

When we got back we had lunch and then spent the afternoon in the indoor pools playing football and diving for dive sticks. Then after getting cleaned up Zaza and I made a spaghetti dinner with brownies and Sissy, who was watching Daddy work, fell fast asleep-

But all that cuddly sleepiness wore off on Daddy and minutes later I saw this-

After dinner we went back to the beach to play and take pictures-

Now don't eat the sand Charlie, okay?




3 comments:
Looks like ya'll are having sooo much fun! You are a great mama and such a sweet family!
I'd better not let Buck see all this fun Marky's having - he'll have me in the car trying to find ya'll!
Blessings, Lori
so precious! Alex is impressed with Marky's tan! And I'm in love with the pic of daddy and Julia napping together. that is just adorable!
I have to admit, I was beginning to get worried at your lack of posting! So glad to know why! looks like y'all are having a blast. happy you are enjoying some beach time with your sweet family. happy mother's day to you donna!
Post a Comment