Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday pics and such

Pics before church-

IMG_4570 IMG_4578 IMG_4579 IMG_4574 IMG_4573

Sadly, little Charliebear was not in these pics because he and Daddy were at the doctor, where we learned Charlie had an ear infection and throat infection (on top of teething). He and Daddy met us at church and he did okay, but he gets quite sad when his pain meds wear off-

IMG_4583 IMG_4584

You know what to do with a fussy baby- take him for a walk outside! Cheers him right up. :) He's doing his newest trick- waving- (I'm sad these are blurry)-


IMG_4588

This is what we look like coming down the street- I push Marky in a wheelchair and Daddy takes the other three- I think that's fair, right?

IMG_4587

I want to remember that Marky has been an incredibly good sport about his knee surgery. He has not one time complained about his crutches or wheelchair or having to skip boyscout camp or not being able to swim. He just goes with the flow.

IMG_4589

And, before I go, I have to admit- I think just about anything curly locks does is cute-

IMG_4592 IMG_4591 IMG_4585 IMG_4580

1 comment:

Lori said...

Sorry to read little Charlie has been ill! Hope he is much better today! Glad to see that Marky is doing well. Did he get Buck's card? Love you guys and hope to see you soon!