Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Friday

Since I posted last we had Dennis, Amber and Landin come in town, we went to Marky's latin camp final presentation, Julia's dance camp finale, celebrated Charlie's first birthday, and I've been to Mobile and back to go to my maid-of-honor/college roomate Shelley's mom's funeral. What a whirlwind. I'll start with Friday.

People keep asking me how Dennis, Amber and Landin are doing. And as you can expect they are devastated and grieving terribly. But I have to say they have the most amazing God-given strength and perserverence, and I am amazed at how they came up here and celebrated the little celebrations we were having and laughed with us, watched movies with us and just had good family time. They are my heroes. Really. Friday Marky and Julia went to their camps and Tucker and Landin played in the morning with a new Cars racetrack Amber brought Tuck Tuck. Then we went to watch Marky's Latin Camp finale. We got there early and walked around the campus and enjoyed looking at the Beason Divinity Chapel. It is so beautiful and sweet, inquisitive Landin wanted to know what each picture showed so we did a walking tour-

IMG_0145 IMG_0144 IMG_0143 IMG_0142

Then it was onto the camp-

IMG_0147 IMG_0149

While they were doing group photos Landinbug was saying "Heeeey Marky!!!!" IMG_0150

Amber took more pictures than I did- Landin calls her "Mommarazzi" and said "now you are 'auntarazzi'". :)

IMG_0151

Patiently and joyfully watching the final skits-

IMG_0154

Receiving his certificate-

IMG_0155

Congratulations Marky!

IMG_0156

Then we all went to Wing's for lunch and onto BOWLING!! (we had a sitter for the babies) :)

IMG_0157

Daddy giving tips-

IMG_0159

Aunt Amber giving tips-

IMG_0160 IMG_0162

This was Landin's first time to EVER bowl! She loved it!!!

IMG_0163 IMG_0173 IMG_0166 IMG_0173

IMG_0171

After bowling we went to Julia's Irish Dance camp and watched the final performance. What a treat- they learned five group dances-

IMG_0177 IMG_0181 IMG_0187 IMG_0191 IMG_0193

Landin LOVED it and cheered for Julia-

IMG_0194

Also- when they got here Amber brought Marky a Lego R2D2 to put together over the weekend- HE LOVE, LOVE, LOVES it!

IMG_0139 IMG_0141

No comments: