Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday, Monday....

kidsThis past week was quite busy and this week shows no relief in sight.    I had no postings because my last camera standing finally died on us.  I got a new one today- with the protection plan.  We are hard on cameras around here.  :) 

Wednesday night the Confraternity of Christian Mothers had a dinner and I handled the decorating- all with stuff from my house. Crazy! Little Marc did chess camp last week and had a great time.  Zaza and Grandpa (Marc's parents) surprised us by coming through town Thursday afternoon through Saturday on their way home from Ohio (they had been at her high school reunion!).  We had a great visit and they got to go to Marky's chess tournament on Friday afternoon.  He won one and lost one.  We were proud. 
chess 3 chess

After the tournament we headed out to BB and Poppy's for fun on the farm and a big dinner. I wish I'd taken pics of the grown ups!  (Poppy said he heard Sissy say, "just turn this key Tucker.." and Poppy went running!)

tractor 12 tractor 1

Summertime watermelon- nothing like it-

tractor 13 tractor 14

Zaza and Grandpa left Saturday and then Saturday night was another shower for Shana. Then all the girls went out to Surin for dinner and then dancing (I sat with the purses). :) I could write a whole post on my thoughts on the club scene. Oh.My.Goodness. I'll just say I'm sorry for single ladies in these times.

Sunday night we went to our friends' house for dinner- the boys shot BB guns at targets, the girls played horses, and baby Charlie bounced.  :)

charlie  
More on this week later!

No comments: