Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Little Houdini

This morning when I went to get Charlie out of bed I saw that he had made a choice to wear his jammies and sleepy sack "off the shoulder"....

IMG_0104

I've never had a baby that could get out of jammies, but I've always heard about them. I explained to him that this wasn't Project Runway and he needed to just let the jammies lay like they lay- for symmetry purposes. :) We got his arm back in the jammies and then I let him wiggle out of the sleep sack-

IMG_0105

We had a good laugh about it all. I LOVE this baby!

IMG_0106

3 comments:

holly said...

uhh oh...sounds like little Ewi! you may have to start turning jammies inside out and duct taping diapers!

Jennifer McShea said...

Maybe it is because those super hero PJ's gave him some super powers.

Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, and Ellis Lee said...

We started putting on sleep sacks backwards for Jackson for that very reason! And both of my kids wore them until they were 3 because they loved them so much :) Jackson was quite the Houdini and so we ended up buying pajamas that zipped up the back!