Charlie said, "not only am I skipping my morning nap- I'm about to have a heat stroke- dis is cwazy!"
After the festival we went to get the children- they had a blast- Marky made a hovercraft out of a balloon and CD and Julia made an insect-
Charliebear felt much better when we got home in the air conditioning so he could take a long afternoon nap- I LOVE this wittle baby!
When the little boys woke up we went up to the neighborhood pool and swam with neighboors and friends. We even got pizza and ate it at the pool so we could stay longer. We decided the babies were too little and tired to stay up and drive to see fireworks. But it was a wonderful day.
In other news- here are pictures from us going out to eat on my birthday. To keep Charlie happy when he gets bored we let him drink water this way- he thinks it's awesome-

Keeps him happy and content-
He sure does love his siblings though-




1 comment:
I love those babies! Can't wait to see you all Sunday!
Post a Comment