Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tucker sings

Well- I am back!  I took a little blogging Thanksgiving break.  We had family here for eleven days!  We had a great time, but the day they left we had a three hour rehearsal for Marky's Christmas concert and then a water main broke in the front yard flooding it.  Last night we got it all repaired and Marc sang in the concert and now I feel like I'm finally coming up for air.  I have to get all the pics blogged, but in the meantime here is Tuck Tuck singing today-





And some Tucker quotes:

Mommy:  Tucker, promise me you are going to grow up to be an honest and honorable young man.

Tucker:  I will be that, OR, I will be a Nutcracker.  :)






4 comments:

BB said...

Too precious. The Little Lord Jesus has to be smiling!!!!

Unknown said...

Glad you are back! :) Sorry about the water main!!

Jennifer McShea said...

I'm glad you are back. I figured you probably had family in town for the holiday. Glad the water got fixed and glad to hear Tucker's humorous aspirations.

holly said...

Ugh!!! Love that kid!!!