Little man fell asleep with the lights on, on top of the covers, with his easy reader book and of course, the claw! You just can't be too prepared at night.... (this is another reason I love little boys).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What God has joined together let no one put asunder
5 comments:
Little man is soooo busy, even in sleep he's poised for action. I love every inch of him! I wish I were kissing that cheek, that nose, that hair, that neck...tickling that tummy. Amazing that only 4 1/2 years ago, I had no idea how delicious little boys could be.
Our first borns are growing up so fast. I wish I could freeze time. That picture is priceless. He truly is precious and I am still amazed how well he reads.....and he just turned 4. You are doing an amazing job!!!!!
Too funny! I love it! Everyone should sleep with a claw. :)
Trust me, boys get better and better as they grow. Mine is still precious to my heart and he's almost 8!
That is adorable!! Little boys definitely have a way of making a mommy's heart SMILE!!
Post a Comment