As Michael Scott would say "Let's get ready to blow some minds." If you have a train table I am about to change your life for the better. If you are like me (and I know you are) you have a love/hate with the train table. Sure, your kids like it when it is completely put together, but that lasts about 10 seconds and then the baby or, as we call our baby, "the master of disaster" comes and tears the whole thing up and then nobody plays with the table. So you can either glue or nail the tracks down and ruin your table or mat....or let the table be a mess all the time. Introducing SureTrack (cue the music). We got these today and they are amazing! Even the bridges don't fall down- ALL the pieces are permanently connected- Miss Disaster even sat on the finished tracks and they stayed together. My son is beside himself. And- we can change the tracks anytime we want. I know..... it's amazing.....
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Attention Train Table Owners
As Michael Scott would say "Let's get ready to blow some minds." If you have a train table I am about to change your life for the better. If you are like me (and I know you are) you have a love/hate with the train table. Sure, your kids like it when it is completely put together, but that lasts about 10 seconds and then the baby or, as we call our baby, "the master of disaster" comes and tears the whole thing up and then nobody plays with the table. So you can either glue or nail the tracks down and ruin your table or mat....or let the table be a mess all the time. Introducing SureTrack (cue the music). We got these today and they are amazing! Even the bridges don't fall down- ALL the pieces are permanently connected- Miss Disaster even sat on the finished tracks and they stayed together. My son is beside himself. And- we can change the tracks anytime we want. I know..... it's amazing.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
My mind is ready to be blown!! How does it work?? I need more details!!
And where do you find this magic?
I was at Kat's last night- check our blog- and she was disappointed she wasn't mentioned on your blog about the trip to the Space Center! :-)
Your "magic train tracks" -- like many inventions of our madern society -- frighten and confuse me. What demonic spirits are at work in those things?
Post a Comment