Monday, April 7, 2008

Jon and Kate Plus 8

Am I the only person who loves this show on TLC?

7 comments:

annieck said...

You are not. I LOVE it!!! Are they an amazing family, or what?!
Donna, you and I need a t.v. night! :)

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

no way, it is a regular at our house and lucy loves to watch "the kids"!

LeAnne said...

Are you kdding?? I love it too!! That family is so AWESOME! So funny, Jack WILL NOT watch it. He says it is just TOO MUCH. Can you imagine?!? I think that Jon and Kate are so funny. They handle the stresses of such a large demanding family like champs.
Funny thing, we had a repair man in our house the other day and he said that he thought I sounded like Kate. I was puzzled! He said that he heard me tell the kids that I WAS NOT going to clean up their mess because they created it and they could clean it up themselves (something said commonly at our house!)

holly said...

We LOVE this show too! They are the coolest parents ;)
Holly

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I'm all over it like white on rice. Okay- brown on rice at our house.
We love them and I tivo every one!! haha! I'm so glad it has a cult following!

Laura said...

Sometimes I feel like Jon and Kate plus 8! haha! Good to hear from you. Love the party pics!

--Shelley said...

it is just too incredible not to watch. i get sucked into it. i cried with her and for her when they were on that horrible plane trip.