Friday, April 18, 2008

United for Life

Last night we got to host a table at the United For Life foundation's "A Taste of Broadway Series: A Dream Worth Living" banquet. It was a fundraiser. United for Life promotes the culture of life through media and the arts. The program was very interesting- they sang several broadway songs and in between would talk about the damage that can be done to people's souls and the culture at large when people use other people as objects.
Here are some of our friends that came with us, Chris and Christy (who recently got engaged!), Susan, and Thomas and Jennifer.
After the main show they had a "Ladies and Gentlemen's Ball" with a 19 piece orchestra! It was so neat- I LOVE big band music. Unfortunately we couldn't stay long- but we did manage to dance a little! Here are John and Julie with Thomas and Jennifer. Thanks for coming everyone!

3 comments:

annieck said...

How fun! You looked beautiful! :)

LeAnne said...

Don't you look pretty!! Sounds like a fun night out. I had one of those once!! :)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

OK- D. Sounds a little odd. You know I'm hear to speak the truth. But you look great. Who takes those pictures of you and Marc before you leave to go anywhere? I know it's your mom. Gotta love Bebe. She still thinks your going to the prom.
It was SO GOOD to talk to you today. Hope y'all are having a good time in Memphis!