Monday, September 15, 2008
Update on Sleeping Beauty
Well- she's slept for two nights in the bed and had two naps in the bed and has not gotten up ONCE or fallen out (even though there is no rail). And in the mornings she calls us just like she always did and then when we get in there she gets herself out. So I guess operation big girl bed was a success! Now I need to start operation big girl potty. I'm dreading that one! (However it looks like Rocks in My Dryer has a good resource on this!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's wonderful news!!!
I'm sure you'll have potty training success rather quickly. =)
definitely sounds like success!!! don't you love Rocks in my Dryer???
o.k now i am encouraged to start Soph on her toddler bed. i am scared she will get out of it. i'll let you know. when are you due? dec/jan
Hooray for Big girls!!
Post a Comment