Amen! Someone who lives what she says, and says it beautifully. I'm in love with Sarah Pahlin's youngest daughter, Piper. 5 children are a lot for anyone, surely she can loan out just one! Did ya'll see Piper put spit on her hand and rub down her baby brother's hair? Classic Norman Rockwell moment if there ever was one!!!!
LOVE HER! Yes, Shana, I see Tina Fey. And Tadd told me her glasses were on the cover of NY times, or something. Appearantly, everyone is wanting them. Atta girl Sarah, you start a trend!
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
8 comments:
Wasn't she AMAZING?! I was so proud of/for her! WHAT A SPEECH!!!
Amen! Someone who lives what she says, and says it beautifully.
I'm in love with Sarah Pahlin's youngest daughter, Piper. 5 children are a lot for anyone, surely she can loan out just one! Did ya'll see Piper put spit on her hand and rub down her baby brother's hair? Classic Norman Rockwell moment if there ever was one!!!!
BB, I so agree with you about Piper. She is precious..... licking the hand was priceless. What a beautiful family!!!
does anyone else see a little bit of Tina Fey in Pahlin's look?
LOVE HER! Yes, Shana, I see Tina Fey. And Tadd told me her glasses were on the cover of NY times, or something. Appearantly, everyone is wanting them. Atta girl Sarah, you start a trend!
man..i hate i missed her speech. everyone is talking about it..i'm just gonna have to watch it online.
Shana, I thought THE same thing!!!
I loved all three nights! I told shelley I can't wait to talk to you and Marc about this!
Post a Comment