Monday, May 18, 2009

Flirty 30

I want to give a shout out to my girl Shana for her birthday! Today we did our annual birthday celebration where we go to dinner and a movie. We also threw in a lunch since it was the big 3-0. We always have so much fun and laugh hysterically when we are together. Why is this girl single? She is quite a catch- not only is she pretty, smart and funny- the girl LOVES the Lord and has her own money....that's right....girl makes bank- owns her own house people! So this is going out to my favorite single lady- Happy Birthday Skrawny! I know this year has some more exciting adventures for you!

P.S. I need to throw in a second shout out to the lovely Ms. Skrelley who also has a birthday in May. Happy Birthday Skrell- I miss you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are my sister through and through! love you!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Happy Birthday Shana! You are da' woman! Lurve you all the way from Huntsvegas to the AGD house!
And thanks, D, for The Single Ladies in my head all night. Preciate that.