Sunday, May 10, 2009

Marc on TV

Alright, so for those who are dying to know how my reformed presbyterian seminarian husband turned into a Catholic- his story will be on TV Monday, May 11, at 7:00 p.m. central on EWTN. It's an hour-long interview on a show called The Journey Home. Get your DVRs and TiVos set! I know we will!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok! I just set my TIVO for wed at 12 noon so I can see it!

holly said...

i tivoed it and am waiting on my non-catholic hubby to watch it w/ me! ;)

sagefats said...

it can be found here, at least for a short while:http://ewtn.edgeboss.net/wmedia/ewtn/multicast/video/windowsmedia/jh_300k.wvx

Kris and Stacey said...

I am running to the tv to catch him now. I missed him last night. What a hoot!!!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

What?? Oh my word! I know it was wonderful!! Please let me know if it re-runs. Those Catholics will re-run anything- you know they like monotony, right? ;)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

OK- watched a bit on the link and I have to go to bed, but I do want to watch it all later.
But I love the "smells and bells portion". Tell Marc I'm going to be saying that for a while!