
My big boy "graduated" his moms-day-out program tonight. I thought the whole thing was silly- I mean, he went two mornings a week and they didn't really teach him that much. And he'd have another gradaution at kindergarten so why do this? But then they played pomp and circumstance and my little man walked down the aisle and mommy's eyes filled with tears. I'm so proud of this little guy. They broke the kids up into groups of 5 to do performances- some did the days of the weeks, others the months of the years, others letter sounds. Marky was in the last group that read a book aloud- I was so proud of my big reader. Afterwards we told him we could eat anywhere he wanted and he picked Ruby Tuesdays in the mall. It ended up being a super-sweet night.

Here's Marky and one of his best friends Emmie.

Sissy and brother were there to cheer him on.
4 comments:
Life is wonderful.
-- Daddy
hey, shoot me an email w/ your phone #. I wanna talk to you about Marc on JH.
Love the cap and gown and pomp and circumstance. Nothing can make tears well up like that dang song and the bridal march... and More than words by Extreme, but I digress.
And big man has quite the taste in restaurants! haha! At least you didn't have to cook and that made it a nice night.
Congrats!!
love your little guy in his cap and gown!! SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment