P.S. I still love Cottage Hill Park (ah memories....tennis, rusty slide)....although a lot of things need repairing...it's still nice and SHADY...why do they keep making new parks in the blazing sun?Friday, May 29, 2009
Home again
Well we got back to the magic city today. The trip was fun and relaxing- not only was I able to visit Shelley, I also got to see Jen and meet her new baby Isabelle, and see a high school friend Allison and her new daughter, Ainsley. I'm telling you- we are in a baby boom.
P.S. I still love Cottage Hill Park (ah memories....tennis, rusty slide)....although a lot of things need repairing...it's still nice and SHADY...why do they keep making new parks in the blazing sun?
P.S. I still love Cottage Hill Park (ah memories....tennis, rusty slide)....although a lot of things need repairing...it's still nice and SHADY...why do they keep making new parks in the blazing sun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
love CH park! my in laws take hadley and alex there every time we are in town. fun times!
I miss Cottage Hill Park too! Look at that sweet photo of Tucker & BB. Too cute!
Post a Comment