Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let's bowl, let's bowl, Let's rock 'n roll

I'm sorry there are so many pictures on the blog lately- I even thought about making it private so I could just use it as a scrap book. When I know other people can look I feel like I should write something- and there are a lot of things I'd like to talk about- my new Bible study, homeschooling, our new awesome schedule, sibling rivalry- as some point I will get to it. But for now- here are gratuitous pics of my kids so I can remember the things we do.

Today after church we all came home and took LONG naps- ALL of us. How wonderful! Then we woke up and it was raining. The kids started getting stir crazy so we went to Chuck E Cheese- it was a madhouse! Next door is the bowling alley- so we ended up going there for dinner and a family bowling night. It was so much fun- they had a blast- and were so well behaved. Much better than crazy Chuck E Cheese I'm sure. Marky tried his hand at "really" bowling.

Then he would help Julia set up the ramp thing so she could push the ball down- she loved it.


Daddy and Tucker gave pointers....

Tucker is a fat and happy spectator- and our team mascot.

Fun fact: Marc's Dad bowled in some professional tournaments and bowled a 300 in the qualifiers for the Firestone Tournament of Champions. He and Marc did father/son bowling leagues for a few years too. The night I met Marc a group of us went bowling- he brought his own ball and shoes- I didn't know the bowling "dynasty" I was entering into. :)

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I love your pics!
And please don't tell me you quoted Grease 2 in the title there. Don't think I didn't notice.
Hah-lar-ee-US about Marc. That is awesome knowledge about our kung fu hero.
You casually forgot to mention he brought his own shoes and ball after that first date. I guess I'll let it slide, though, since you married him and that was 10 years ago. Turned out to be not that big of a deal, apparently.
I can't wait to see Marc and Marc continue that father/ son dynasty!