
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Port City Adventure
Every other month or so I go "home" to Mobile to see my parents so Marc can have marathon work weekends. If your husband works with "billable hours" I highly suggest this method. He can work late during the week nights and then work 12 hours or so on Saturday to really get good work done without feeling guilty about missing the babies. This past Thursday I went for a very quick trip home- I was there less than 48 hours, but Marc got a LOT of work in and the babies got to see BB and Poppy whom they adore! We spent Friday at the Exploreum- Mobilians you have got to go there on Friday after lunch- it was literally EMPTY besides us and we had the BEST time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Ok. We have never been to the exploreum. We will have to go now!!! Are your mcwain passes good there? You know Mama's on a budget!!! Does your mom have a new haircut? It just looks different in the pictures. I love it!!!!!! We have gotten off to a great start to school this year. (Sam started reading today) I love a good schedule too. My kids thrive on a schedule. I think that is why summer just about killed me. One day we will catch up with each other again.
Stacey, yes I had my hair cut. This is not a good indication of how it looks. In this picture I look like "death eating an onion sandwich". Normally, I look more like "ill eating an apple". Humid day, you know. And, Donna wouldn't let me take her picture at the Exploreum because she said she didn't look good. Just glad I didn't have on a bathing suit.
Post a Comment