Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My sweet angel

Do you know how much I love this little man? He is my idea of precious.
I took him and Julia to story time at the library this morning (Marky was in the next room) and he had the best time and was such a good boy. He danced, clapped, listened, labeled the animals- such a sweetie!
This is him when I say "freeze". He leans over and freezes. Thank you, Lord, for this angelbaby. He brings us all so much joy.

3 comments:

The McNeills said...

Like the "freeze" pose. Beautiful boy. :)

christian and amanda said...

I'm a amazed at how much our kids are alike. Oldest=super tall boy with a hunger for books, sensitive sprit and athletic gift.
Middle= spunky, sometimes dramatic girl, who loves daddy and brothers so much!
youngest= (as you have said) total sack of sugar!!

Levi is the same charming, cuddly little bear as your tucker...
It will be interesting to see what we come up with for #4 this summer!!!

--Shelley said...

he is a little sweet pea!

you and amanda will have to let me know what a number 4 would be like since we have similar kids. i think i am gonna stick with what i got for now!