Thursday, December 1, 2011
Baby Donna in the house...
BB sent me this pic of my Christmas pic when I was 3-years-old- I see a little bit of Sissy in there. My grandmother, Julia, made that dress and I loved it. Oh the years before digital photography- today at portrait innovations you would see it on the screen and say okay- one more time and chin down! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Dere's BB's baby dirl!!!
In an early indication of your personality, the photographer reached over to tickle your tummy to make you laugh. You promptly reached back and ticked his tummy. That's what you were laughing about here. You were the doin's!
Definitely Julia with a little bit of Tucker...don't ya love those old picks...was it Olan Mills???
Wow! If you had asked who that was I would have said BB! I definitely see a lot of you in Julia too! Three beauties :)!
What a cute dress! You remind me of your Mom. So adorable.
I thought the same thing - you looked sooo much like your sweet mama!
Awwww. Thank you girls who say she reminds you of me! When Donna was around that age, my high school best friend said, "Becky, she is you with good hair."
Nice. Miss her.
pwecious! like mama, like daughter, like granddaughter. no denying the lineage here!
Post a Comment