Thursday, April 19, 2012

Art, Birds and Lacrosse

Today we had a great day- the kids went to art class and then I took them to see Alice in Wonderland at the children's theater. I have to say the play was REALLY well done- very professional with incredible props and costumes. BB kept the little boys so the big kids and I could do that. I still love their art class- here is Marky's St. Patrick-

IMG_4056

IMG_4057

When we got home we did our schoolwork and then got ready for Marky's Lacrosse game- he has played goalie the last two games and is really getting good at it. His Coach calls him "Hoover"- as in the Hoover vacuum- nothing getting by!

goalie

I'm so proud- I could be really obnoxious- I whisper my comments to big Marc "Marky is the bus driver- they just got taken to school!" :) Now he misses plenty as well- but every year I say he could get the "most improved award" in any sport. He really does listen to his coaches.

Lastly- I have four more mouths to feed around here- we found these guys under the deck stairs- I know how their momma feels. :)

birds

No comments: