Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Going Private
In the interest of keeping things close to home, this blog is going private Friday. If you want me to send you an invite just lemme know- you can comment or email me- (address is bottom right by pic) even if you are just a lurker- I have blogs I read where I don't know the folks so I totally understand! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




20 comments:
Me! Me! Kjmcneill6@sbcglobal.net. I love keeping up with the Ayers!
Me! Me! Kjmcneill6@sbcglobal.net. I love keeping up with the Ayers!
I just came to check on Noah since I fished out your OLD email and realized you didn't have my new one. hillarydunham@gmail.com
boo yah. love you.
Please include me, Donna! Thanks!
On the (VERY slight) chance I'll still be welcome around these parts after Friday the 13th, a question:
Do you mind walking through your thoughts on the private-versus-free-and-wildly-open-to-the-entire-world decision?
I've often thought about going private, but just can't (or won't) pull the trigger.
Me, too!!! jrtucker25@yahoo.com
I love keeping up with you and your sweet family.
me too please :)
me please!
Me too:) mary12.parrish@gmail.com Thanks!
me please. You have my email address, right?
I'd love to keep up with your blog - it is so inspirational. moduvall @ hotmail . com
Definitely send me an invite!!
ashleykernlee at gmail dot com
amyjkilpatrick@yahoo.com
Ooh, me! I'm totally a lurker, but keeping tabs on you and and precious family is one of the highlights of my week. Just can't get over how sweet, smart, and beautiful they all are - not that it's at all surprising, given their mama. Love you! -Mel melanie.glover@gmail.com
Please include me! It's fun keeping up with the Ayers since I knew you way back when! bebe2228@msn.com--
me, please! brianandeve@gmail.com
Please include me on your list!!
you better include me! :) Allison achladybug@bellsouth.net
me too!!!
amyjanecookatgmaildotcom
Post a Comment