
After having a beautiful Palm Sunday mass, we drove out to spend the day on BB and Poppy's farm. We (I mean the kids) swam....


I'm seeing that pool boy-
We rode the four-wheeler-

Taken in action-

Even Momma tried out the new John Deere- if there is a radio and air conditioning I guess I can be a farmer too!


After the busy morning we went and relaxed by the pond-

And the kids did a little cane pole fishing-



What about poor Charlie? Why didn't he get to fish? Don't you worry about Charlie- he was getting PLENTY of attention from his grandparents and great-grandparents-


Pawpaw counted his piggies-



They only get to come about once a year, but it is such a treat to have Memaw and Pawpaw in town!




2 comments:
you are so blessed to have your grandparents still! I can't wait to visit the farm...hint, hint BB!!!
Holly, it's open house for you and yours! Ya'll come to see us now, ya hear?
Post a Comment