Thursday, April 26, 2012

Art show and wrapping up

Our activities for this school year are wrapping up, and Momma is SO HAPPY to have some free time in the schedule!  This past month we had our last art class, our last science class, our last ballet class and our last Lacrosse game!  Whohoo!!!!  Tonight was the last Lacrosse game- Marky played goalie 1/2 of the game- he wants to play it all the time, but I keep making him try all the positions.   Here they are after the game getting really cool team pictures- have you seen how they do them now?  Like the college posters- it's awesome- look at this link.  :)

lacrosse lacrosse 2

Tonight we had the annual art show. I left Lacrosse a bit early and snuck Julia over there to see the show. She was so excited!

IMG_4099

Sissy and her sweet friend- they'd been eating oreos...

IMG_4100

Their teacher took one piece of art from each child (their best piece) and reduced it down to a small magnet. Such a cute idea. Julia's turkey-

IMG_4101

Marky's Shih Tzu (in honor of sweet Rennydog)-

IMG_4103

After the show I took Julia out to dinner- just the two of us. Such a treat. I don't think she stopped talking the entire time. She told me about every kind of bug she's seen, her favorite bugs, her favorite flowers, things she did as a baby, and all types of injuries she's sustained at different times. "Remember when I hurt my toe?" :) I love this sweet girl so much my heart could burst. A sweet jewel from heaven she is...
IMG_4097

Oh, and before I go- here is a funny pic Marc sent me the other day- we had met at Firehouse Subs and I gave him the three little kids so I could take Marky to First Communion practice.  This is what he got to take home- Superbaby, the fireman boy, and their sweet Sister- that' s a lot of chubby cheeks and dark brown eyes in one spot-
kids inc ar

1 comment:

BB said...

What a special day, I love it. Marky looks like such a jock there, and Julia...so precious. I know she loved her special Mother-Daughter time and dinner. Glad you did that!