Saturday, June 16, 2012

Speaking of Tuck Tuck

I guess we weren't speaking of Tuck Tuck, but because he wasn't in the last post let me mention him. :) Last night we had a sitter and had a date night. When we got in she said that she tried laying with Tucker and stroking his hair as he went to sleep. She said he kept lifting his head saying "Don't sleep with me" and "Stop- you are making my hair flat." :)

Flat Tucker hair would be a misfortune indeed. P.S. See he is holding "Emily" from the Thomas the Tank Engine series. Lately he at all times and everywhere has a train engine in his hand.

IMG_4685

IMG_4683

Also- he is getting tired of me bragging on the big kids' art that they make me and he has joined in the fun. He just brought me this-

IMG_4686

"I made this for you, Mommy! Don't you love it?!!!"

"Of course I do, Tuck Tuck- what is it?"

"A cow and a frog. ... In the rain. ... The frog is smiling. ... The cow is saying 'no'."

"I love it you sweet fluffy-haired boy."

2 comments:

holly said...

I mean, why did you even have to ask what that picture was? I knew before I even read the caption.

BB said...

Well, I knew it was raining, but thought the cow had the mange.