Thursday, July 26, 2012

My baby boys...

This week Marky has had Latin Camp (it was two weeks 1/2 day) and Julia has been to Irish Dancing Camp, which she is loving!  That leaves my mornings with two precious boys.  Monday and Tuesday I was busy cleaning and getting groceries and recovering from the wedding weekend and getting ready for Amber, Dennis and Landin (who flew in this afternoon).   So Wednesday I wanted to do something special with them and took them to the splash pad-

IMG_0109 IMG_0107 IMG_0110 IMG_0112 IMG_0114 IMG_0115

Charlie was not happy with Mommy for not letting him get in the action, but since he's still crawling and it was concrete and kids were running crazy I didn't think he'd be safe-

IMG_0113

We went early to the University to get Marky so we could walk around and enjoy ourselves. In the chapel- (which doesn't have a crucifix or cross in it oddly enough)-

IMG_0116 IMG_0117

I walked them through the Law School- we let Lady Justice weigh Thomas vs. Gordan and his tinder- they are equal in the eyes of Justice- :)

IMG_0121

Found Mommy's picture on the wall- (Tucker also pointed to a VERY heavy-set random guy with dark hair and said, 'there's Daddy when he was puffy')-

IMG_0120

Then we just enjoyed the beautiful day in the grass- what precious angels I have- I am so grateful for them.

IMG_0135 IMG_0128 IMG_0137 IMG_0123

It's so hard to capture Tucker's real smile- he makes weird faces when the camera is out. This is what I really see when he smiles-

IMG_0138 IMG_0130 IMG_0129 IMG_0131 IMG_0132 IMG_0133 IMG_0134

Since Charlie didn't have stuff to climb on he had to go back and forth over my legs-

IMG_0126 IMG_0125 IMG_0124

Bye bye!

IMG_0122

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a fun mom! When I'm down 2 children, I stay home and rest!! :)
Looks like y'all had a great day.

holly said...

where is this fun splash pad I have never heard of?

BB said...

Those baby boys love their BB!!!!!

And it is reciprocal!!!!!