Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First day of MDO

Today was the first day of Moms Day Out for the baby boys.  They were SO EXCITED.  When I pulled into the parking lot they both put their arms up and shouted "hooooraaaay!!!!"  I'm so happy that they are happy!  They walked right in and started playing.  :)

20130903_085910

20130903_085916

20130903_085925

As for me, I felt my first bit of calm in weeks.  This school schedule has me on my toes and waking up at the crack of dawn, and I haven't had a moments rest.  This morning I am going to a friend's house for a mothers' book study (and she herself has 8 children!).  I haven't been to a morning mom's group in over 7 years.   We are studying "The Practice of the Love of Jesus Christ."  It was originally written in the 1700s so I hope it has timeless wisdom to share.  :)  Thank you, Lord, for this time of rest and thank you for these precious children!

No comments: