Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday play dough and loving :)

This morning the boys and I made homemade playdough and played-

20130923_095615

They also had popsicle while we worked, which ended up leaving us with great popsicle stick sculpting tools.  :)

20130923_095640

20130923_095649

20130923_100151

ALL DAY LONG Julia writes little love notes.  They usually say "I love Mommy, Daddy, Marky, Tucker and Charlie, but most of all I love Jesus."  I found one the other day that said "I love BB and Tucker, but most of all I love Jesus."  They are so sweet.  This morning she wrote this one and left it on Tucker's breakfast spot so he'd see it-

20130923_101828

She made this one of the four of them and then added Marc and I on the ends-

20130923_101848

She even remembers her baby brother in heaven-

20130923_101946

Sweetest little lovebug.  Thank you Sissy for the sunshine you spread.

1 comment:

BB said...

So sweet it almost hurts.