Friday, September 6, 2013

Zoo day with my monkeys

I just had the best day with my sweetie pies.  We went to the school mass and then headed to the zoo.  Tuck Tuck was sweet as pie.  He rises to the occasion when he's the oldest.  He talked to me all day and had the happiest heart.

20130906_103313

20130906_104033

Hmmm....is he breathing?

20130906_105150

Time to ride the choo choo!

20130906_114241

20130906_114250

20130906_114430

By the way, so I don't forget, we always call something small a "little Tuck Tuck" whatever it is.  He has a small book basket by the bed we call the "Tuck Tuck basket" and the tiny rabbit at my parents' farm we called the "Tuck Tuck bunny".    If I have a small apple it's the "little Tuck Tuck apple"- and so on.  Tucker knows this and says it too, like- "Can I use the little Tuck Tuck shovel?"  Today when he came out of the bathroom I said, "did you wash your hands?" And he said, "yes, fortunately they had a little Tuck Tuck sink for me that was just my size."  :)

20130906_114506

20130906_120927

20130906_120937

And now- it's time to jam!

20130906_121416

20130906_121408

20130906_121420

20130906_121428

20130906_121426

20130906_121422

Also- on Thursday afternoon we went to the science center and dug for dinosaur bones.  :)

get-attachment (5)

get-attachment (6)

get-attachment (7)

get-attachment (3)

get-attachment (4)

1 comment:

BB said...

Could. Eat. Them. Slam. Up.