What God has joined together let no one put asunder
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Storytime
We have been trying to go to storytime on Wednesdays when we can. The boys absolutely love it. Four children down and not an introvert to be seen. They all jump right in. :)
To say I am enjoying my time with my two baby boys is such an understatement. They are a delight!
I found this in Julia's school notebook. She wrote a little story about her first sleepover. :)
Great to see you (quickly) the other day at the library! I easily recognized Charlie as we were walking out. I hate that I couldn't stop and talk to you, but I was helping another mom get to the car with all of her kids from the field trip. We have always loved storytime there, since Genna was little.
Welcome to my blog! I am Donna- wife to precious Marc, full-time mother to five angels here- Marc, age 18, Julia, age 16, Tucker, age 14, Charles, age 11, Anastasia, age 4, and five babies in heaven. Deus nos conjunxit is Latin for "God Joined Us" and is inscribed on my husband's wedding band. Thank you, Lord, for joining us together and shepherding us home.
1 comment:
Great to see you (quickly) the other day at the library! I easily recognized Charlie as we were walking out. I hate that I couldn't stop and talk to you, but I was helping another mom get to the car with all of her kids from the field trip. We have always loved storytime there, since Genna was little.
Post a Comment