Monday, September 2, 2013

Sunday pics, this and that

You never know who'll show up to breakfast around here (Daddy brings home donuts every Friday night for Saturday morning breakfast)-

20130831_093109

Saying the blessing-

20130831_093050

20130831_093057

Pictures from Sunday-

20130901_124541

20130901_125031

20130901_125033

Cheer up, Sharshee-

20130901_125151

By the way, Tucker is becoming ever more the lady's man.  Oh my goodness.  On Friday we were walking down the communion line during the school mass and a pretty little 3-year-old girl was behind us.  Tucker looked up and said, "Mommy, I am in love."  I said "I hope you mean with Jesus."  He said, "I mean with my girlfriend."  One of my friends (with 5 kids) was joking with Tucker and said "Tucker are you going to take me out on a date?"  And he smiled and said, "When I'm older I sure will!"  :)

Also- the other night Marc said, "Tucker you can't get up until you've eaten your chicken."  Tucker said, "I totally disagree with that.  This is my disagree face."  Today I said, "watch a show while I do homework with Bubba and Sissy."  He started crying "no shows!  I want to do work!" with tears.  I had to find a math book for him to work on and he was happy as a lark.  He is a unique little fellow.

No comments: