Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Overheard

Marc picked up Tucker from science class and took him to work today.  A group of lawyers came in and began their "drills" that they give him.  One said, "Tucker- tell us three flags that are red, white and blue."

Tucker:  France, Netherlands and Luxembourg.

The lawyers had to look it up.  Tuck Tuck, of course, was right!  :)
-------
Tucker was upset he didn't get roses for Valentine's day like Julia did.  BB reminded him that she'd gotten him a bag of trinkets-

Tucker:  This bag is just ridiculous.  I wanted roses.  (yes he got in trouble, but I laughed on the inside)

-------
 Daddy:  Tucker, buckle your seatbelt quick....

Charlie:  ...like a bunny. 
-------
Mommy:  I'm making brownies for the family.

Marky:  Yeah, I'm sure they are (puts his hands up in air quotes) "for the family".

Mommy:  Last time I checked I am in this family, son.  :)




2 comments:

Jennifer McShea said...

Ha ha! I love Marky's air quotes. I wonder where he gets his humor from? ;)

BB said...

But when I said to Tucker, "Tucker, I'm sorry you don't like your gifts I brought, I'll take them back"...he had a change of heart.
Reminded me of an attorney in court, "Your honor, my client misspoke and would like to have the prior comment removed from the record."