You know Sissy had a horsey cake-
Julia has the sweetest little girl friends- I love them all!
I have almost no pictures of the boys- they never stood still for a second! They were all around the house and in the woods having battles-
And remember- Marc is not older than all of his friends- three of these boys are older than him- he's just extra tall. I always wonder if people think he doesn't have friends his own age- he does! Same goes for Julia- four or five girls are older than her- she's just really tall.
After everyone left we opened the tons of presents. They got wonderful things that they loved!
And I will brag on Charlie and Tucker- they neither one were bothered by the fact that they didn't get any toys. In fact, they kept handing the presents to their siblings and saying "here's another one for you." They made mommy very proud!
While we were cleaning up after the party- big Marc said, "hey- these balloons would make great targets." And so we "deflated" the balloons with the BB and airsoft guns. :)
Even Mommy did it- and apparently this is the only picture I was in the whole day-
We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and enjoying our new toys. :) Birthday week is finally finished. :)















2 comments:
Looks like a lot of work, but a lot of fun! Especially shooting at the balloons! That could become a great tradition!
Such a fun day. Your friends--the parents AND the children-- are every one precious.
Sissy Bug looked soooo bashful when she was sung to. Such a gentle heart.
How 'bout Marky hitting the balloon perfectly with the BB gun?
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the said gun company)!!
Post a Comment