Wednesday, April 1, 2015

To Virginia

On Wednesday after work we drove half way to Virginia to see Memaw and Pawpaw.  We arrived Thursday and had a great time. Remember, I drive on all of our trips so Daddy can keep working!


Four children watching a movie, Daddy taking a call- Mommy keeps rolling......

We did let them bring LeapPads in the car- Tucker changed his avatar to "Bear" with a pic of his bear- I thought that was so cute.  


We had a nice, calm time at my grandparent's house.  The kids just relax.  We pack their razor scooters and they ride those.


 




Feeding the deer-







Tucker found an old cane in the barn and loved it.  He said, "I am a shepherd!"  


He and Julia acted out the story of the "Good Shepherd" and she was a lion- Tucker protected his little bear from her.  





We played a lot of games- Checkers, Uno and Bingo.  

And we had a little beaded bracelet making-







On Friday we drove up to the Peaks of Otter to have lunch- it was gorgeous- the restaurant overlooks the lake and mountain top-




You could see the snow line-
It was a great visit with my sweet grandparents.  I wish we could see them more often.  On Saturday we left after breakfast and headed to Tennessee for a few days.  More on that later!

No comments: