Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Art Show

Tonight we went to the children's annual art show.  I love their art class so much.  So many art classes want to expose children to tons of different mediums- watercolor, acrylic, mosaic, etc., but they never teach children to actually draw.  If you can't draw- you can't paint well.  I never learned to draw well- I would have loved a class like this.  

Marc's pictures- he also had his lion in the show, but I posted that earlier-




Julia's-


She hasn't finished her Mona Lisa- but I love it so far!




And crazy Tucker.  :)

Fred Lynch's Paul Revere's ride-




Van Gough's yellow house-


He had a good start- he just doesn't seem to have the patience to finish these things! :)


Self-portrait-

And the finale- the Mona Lisa.  It was a hit at the show.  Everyone said, "What is she holding?" and he said, "a pickle."  Of course.  :)

No comments: